Today, critical illness statistics in Canada are pretty grim.
Cancer, Heart Attack, Stroke and Coronary Bypass Surgery are responsible for most of the critical illnesses affecting Canadians today. Statistically:
- 1 in 3 Canadians will develop cancer in their lifetime
- 1 in 9 women will develop breast cancer
- more than 130,000 Canadians will be diagnosed this year
- 1 in 4 Canadians will contract some form of heart disease
- 1 in 2 heart attack victims are under the age of 65
- 75,000 Canadians suffer heart attacks each year
- 1 in 3 stroke victims are under the age of 65
- 75% survive the initial event, with 60% left with a disability
- 50,000 Canadians will suffer a stroke each year
Predicting if or when one might suffer a critical illness is impossible.
However, insuring against the financial stress resulting in the loss of income due to a critical illness isn’t.
Critical Illness Insurance is a tremendous way to protect one’s lifestyle, and remove stress.
Focus can then remain on recovery and healing.Total Living Care (TLC)
Total Living Care (TLC) is a new innovative group critical illness insurance product offering vastly superior definitions to current current offerings.
Top 10 plan features are:
- 3 Plan Options – Gold, Silver and Bronze
- Stand Alone Guaranteed issue, down to 2 lives, and which permits spouses on an all in or none basis
- Definitions which are legally and medically sound, including Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- No Pre-Existing Conditions for groups of 50 lives & over, reduced Pre-Ex for groups of 10 to 49 lives
- Portability up to $100,000
- Class and Option flexibility, and no benefit reduction after Age 65
- High NEM and OM Limits and issue ages to age 69 inclusive
- Fine Print Assurance Commitment at claim time – No other plan has this feature
- Contingent Beneficiary provision
- Grandfathering feature if an existing GCII plan is being replaced
An insurance product is only as good as the definitions.
Its not even close. No other product compares to TLC.
If you would like a comprehensive definition analysis of TLC compared with insurer offerings, then fill in the form to the right.You will receive a package outlining:
- “Stop Light” Comparing all current Group Illness Insurance products. Easy to follow: Green, Red and Amber offer a compelling visual how other company’s products compare
- When TLC will pay, and when the others won’t
- FAQ regarding TLC
TLC offers the best probability of payment after suffering a covered critical illness due to its industry leading definitions.
Check out the FAQ section under Resources for answers with respect to this product.
Or call 1.855.930.1800 ext. 122.