Helping Associations build their membership is our focus.
At Complete Benefits, we partner with associations to help build their membership by offering exceptional value and products not found elsewhere.
Associations can offer the following to their members:
- Individualized benefit plans: group or individual
- New products not found elsewhere
- “Hands off administration” for the sponsoring association
- Direct member claims resolution
Associations benefit from our “hands off administration” solutions for implementing one of our plans:
- Easy to deliver solutions
- Electronic Member enrolling for associations
- Billing Flexibility: Whether monthly or annually, by group or individual
We take the headache and work out of administrating, managing and billing for your membership’s benefit programmes.
Your members (corporate or individual) $ave money and increase their value by using one of our benefit plans.
Traditional Benefit Plan:
- Continue with their customized plan design according to their budgets: No Plan A, B or C for your corporate members
- Real Savings each year with Higher Total Loss Ratios (TLR’s) for small and medium sized groups
- Extremely competitive Long Term and Short Term Disability rates saving their employees money
- Lower Renewal Expenses
Health Spending Account:
- An Active Drug and Dental Card: Convenient claims submission.
- Two plan options: Use it/Lose it OR Contributions roll forward one year.
- Online Claims submission
Group Critical Illness Insurance – Total Living Care (TLC):
- No-Pre-existing Conditions for groups of 50 lives & over, reduced Pre-Ex for groups of 10 to 49 lives and coverage down to 2 lives
- Definitions are legally and medically sound including Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Portability up to $100,000
- Fine Print Assurance Commitment at claim time – No other plan has this feature
As an association executive would you like:
- to offer unique products to help recruit new members?
- offer brand new products to solidify and increase membership relevancy?
- benefit solutions without administrative headaches?
Then we need to talk.
Call 1.855.930.1800 ext. 122
For faster service, please fill out the form below and we’ll get right back to you.